Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents only ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 and Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand Limited of 2 Nuffield Street Newmarket Auckland ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts and ends on those dates indicated in the email or material promoting the competition ("Promotion Period").
5. There may be other details on the email or material promoting the competition so you should familiarise yourself with those details ("Promotion Details").
6. To enter, Eligible Entrants need to have registered a Sony Entertainment Network account to be part of the Killzone2 challenge (to be held on the following nights 06/07/2009, 8/07/2009, 13/07/2009 and 15/07/2009 with the First Heat Finals on 20/07/009 and Second Round Finals 22/07/2009 from 8pm to 10pm AEST. With the Final round being held on 28/07/2009 ) which may have its own set of terms and conditions which you need to comply with also.
7. Winner(s) will be the best performing player at the end of each night listed above. The prize on offer and its value is described in the Promotion Details. Winners will be judged on points scored.
8. Winner(s) may be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prizes (including taxes etc) is the responsibility of the winner(s).
9. Chance plays no part in determining winner(s) in this Promotion.
10. Winner(s) will be notified by email within 30 days of the relevant closing date and the winner's name(s) and town of residence may be posted on this website. If the winner(s) do not reply to the email within 30 days or cannot take the prize as offered, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant who meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
12. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
13. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and it's affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
16. All values quoted for prizes are current as at the date of the Promotion Details, and are subject to change.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
18. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
19. Prizes consists of 1 x movie pass for each winner, 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in the finals being held on 28th July. Value of each card / voucher: 1st place: $250 AUD / $313 NZD, 2nd Prize: $150 AUD / $187 NZD and 3rd Prize $100 AUD / $125 NZD.
20. In order to enter this competition, you must purchase one or both of the Killzone 2 map packs from PlayStation Store and also have a copy of Killzone 2 on PlayStation 3.