1. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 ("Promoter").
2. All references to times and dates are to times and dates in Sydney, which may be Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") or Australian Eastern Daylight Time ("AEDT") depending on the date.
3. All references to dollars or "$" are referenced to Australian dollars.
4. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older only ("Eligible Entrants"). You may be required to provide documentary proof of your eligibility to enter the Competition. If you are unable to provide this proof when requested, the Promoter may disqualify you from the Competition and/or withhold your prize. The Competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the Competition. Entrants are required to have valid Facebook account and operational associated email address.
6. The Competition starts at 12:01 AEDT on Friday 30th January 2015 and continues until 23:59 AEST on Saturday 7th February 2014 ("Competition Period").
7. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must go to the PlayStation Australia Facebook page and enter the competition by 'Writing a comment' answering and completing the following instruction: 'Tag your 'band of brothers' and tell us what your elite order of knights would be called to win' located on the post for the Competition. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. No responsibility is accepted for any entries that are incomplete, unreadable, ineligible, corrupted, misdirected, lost or delayed or are unable to be sent due to technical or transmissions failures of any kind or any other reason.
9. One (1) winner will be chosen on Sunday 8th February before 17.00 AEDT. The prize on offer is described below.
10. Entries will be judged by the Promoter on their merits in accordance with the following criteria: knowledge, insight and creativity of response. Chance plays no part in determining the winner and runners-up in this Competition.
11. For purpose of this Competition, entrants confirm that their entry is all your own original work and that any materials or information used by you in creating your entry do not and will not infringe the intellectual property, moral or other rights of any third party.
12. Your entry must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour or specify any proposed activities of violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, (viii) advertising or other commercial activities, (ix) any competitor products or promotions, or any other type of content that is indecent, immoral, discriminatory, offensive, or portrays or encourages illegal activities. Any entry that contains such material will be disqualified.
13. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
14. The grand prize on offer for the winning entry is as follows:
i) Return flights and accommodation for four people to Sydney.
ii) Passes to an exclusive PlayStation Australia launch event for The Order: 1886.
iii) Four copies of The Order: 1886 for PlayStation 4.
All members of the winning party must be over 18 and able to attend the event on February 17th.
The minimum value of the grand prize is AUD$3,000 (including GST).
15. The prize must be taken as stated. The prize is not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and no cash alternatives will be offered. The prize may not be re-sold and is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
16. Winners and runners-up of the competition will be announced by the Promoter in the comments section of the Competition post, asking the winner and runners-up to message the PlayStation Australia Facebook page. If you do not message the Promoter within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
17. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
18. Facebook is not a sponsor of the Competition. The Competition is in no way endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants understand they are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend and disqualify any user(s) who they suspect of breaking these terms and conditions.
Ownership and use of entries
20. On submission, your entry and all materials created, developed or produced by you in connection with your entry remains your property. The Promoter reserves the right to seek permission to use such content provided with these entries, for public relations and/or marketing purposes, during or post the Competition Period. The Promoter agrees that these images will not be used for advertisements produced by or for the Promoter and its subsidiaries, agents and representatives.
Data Protection and Publicity
21. By entering the Competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
23. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia, where it is illegal to do so ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any application or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue the Competition at any time.
26. These rules are governed by the laws of New South Wales. In case of disputes, entrants consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
|Publish date:||Thu Jan 30 23:34:00 GMT 2014|