PSP Hardware Prize Draw Terms
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents, aged 18 years or over, who have registered their PlayStation®Portable console on this website and purchased their PlayStation®Portable console from an Authorised PlayStation®Portable Dealer in Australia or New Zealand ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of Level 1, 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 and Sony Computer Entertainment New Zealand Limited (Company Number 1490960) of Level 1, 2 Nuffield Street Newmarket, Auckland ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts at 9am AEST on 15th September 2009 and continues until at least 15th December 2010. This promotion may be extended after this date due to popular demand so please check this website or the PlayStation Network regularly for future announcements on when this offer will end ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must complete the online entry form on this website with correct details as prompted and also fully complete the entry questions. Eligible Entrants must also provide their PlayStation®Portable serial number.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. One prize winner will be chosen on 15th December 2009 ("Competition Date"). Entries to each Competition Date will close at 23.59 AEST the night before each Competition Date. The prizes on offer are described below.
8. Winners will be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prizes (including taxes etc) is the responsibility of the winners.
9. Chance plays no part in determining winners in this Promotion.
10. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the relevant closing date and the winners' names and town of residence may be posted on this website.
11. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
12. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
13. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and it's affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
16. The prize on the Competition Dates is a PlayStation®3 (RRP AU $699.95 and NZD $799.95)
for all Competition Dates.
All values and RRPs quoted are current as at 29th April 2009, and are subject to change.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
18. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales. For New Zealand entrants, these rules are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Video guides to help you get the most out of all your PS3's entertainment options.
$69.95 - a small price, a year of gaming.