Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only who purchase a copy of Hannah Montana Lilac Purple PSP Bundle OR a Lilac PSP standalone from Big W only ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts at 9:00am AEST on December 3rd, 2009 and continue until 11:55pm AEST on January 28th, 2009 ("Promotion Period"). This is the period in which the customer can purchase a copy of Hannah Montana Lilac Purple PSP Bundle or Lilac PSP and be eligible to enter the draw. After this period, Eligible Entrants are able to enter online for an extra 2 week window. This period ends at 11:55pm AEST February 10th, 2010.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must visit the Big W website www.bigw.com.au and follow the instructions to enter via the online entry form. Details of the proof of purchase (receipt number) must be entered on the online form as well as all relevant contact details (including a valid email address). Finally, they must also answer within the form, a PlayStation-related question in 25 words or less.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. One winner will be chosen on February 25, 2009 ("Competition Date"). The prize on offer is described below. This is a game of skill and the winner will be chosen based on creativity of the answer. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
8. Winners will be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prizes (including taxes etc) is the responsibility of the winners.
9. Winners will be notified by email within 30 days of the relevant closing date and the winners' names and suburb of residence will be posted on the PlayStation.com.au and Big W website. If the winners do not reply to the email within 28 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant who meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
10. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
11. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
12. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and it's affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
15. The major prize includes:
Family Trip for 4 to Disneyland (2 Adults plus 2 children under the age of 12)
1) Return Economy Class air fare from nearest Australian Capital City to Los Angeles (must travel within either timeframes:
- 1st March 2010 and 30 April 2010
- 1st September 2010 and 30th September 2010
2) Return Transfer between Los Angeles Airport and Anaheim Hotel
3) 5 nights' accommodation in Family Room at a 4 Star Hotel in Anaheim
4) 2 Day Disneyland Hoppa Passes for Family
5) $1,000 Spending Money
Total Cost: $10,000
Travel or personal insurance is the responsibility of the winner.
16. All values quoted are current as at 18th November, 2009 and are subject to change. Values are estimated based on low season travel.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
18. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.