1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over only. ("Eligible Entrants"). Winners selected will be required to show proof of I.D before attending the event.The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts at 09:00am AEST on 5th February 2010 and continues until 12:00pm AEST on 15th of February 2010 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants need to simply answer the entry question provided on the competition page.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. 25 winners will be chosen on 19th February 2010. The prize on offer is described below. Winners will be judged on creativity of response.
8. Chance plays no part in determining winners in this Promotion.
9. Winners will be notified by email within 5 days of the relevant closing date. If the winners do not reply to the email by the 22nd of February 9am, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
10. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
11. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
12. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and it's affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
15. The prize on the Competition Date is One of 25 x Double Passes to the Heavy Rain Sydney Launch Event. Winners will be responsible for their own travel expenses to and from the event.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
17. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
18. Heavy Rain is rated MA15+ - Stong violence, themes and sex scene.
When the world you knew has gone, what will you do to stay alive?
Get 10 big games and an 8GB memory card in one great value pack for PlayStation Vita for only $44.95RRP, available now at participating retailers.
Download Rayman Origins and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning at no extra cost.