terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to those residing in Australia only ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 ("Promoter").
4. The competition starts on 18th Feb 2010 at 5pm AEST and continues until 9am AEST on 25th Feb 2010 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants need to simply enter their details and answer the entry question provided on the competition page.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. 100 winners will be chosen on Friday 26th Feb 2010 and contacted within 10 days of that date. The prize on offer is described below. Winners will be judged on creativity of response.
8. Winners may be asked to confirm their details.
9. Chance plays no part in determining winners in this Promotion.
10. Winners will be notified by email within 10 days of the relevant closing date and the winners' names and town of residence may be posted on this website. If the winners do not reply to the email within 1 day, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
11. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
12. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
13. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
15. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and it's affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
16. The prize on the Competition Date:
A Character Skin Pack consisting of three skins - one for Alien, one for Predator and one for Marine - to customise your multiplayer character in online matches when using the full PlayStation®3 version of the game. Winners will be sent a voucher code to download the Character Skin Pack via email within two weeks of the game's release (in stores 18th February 2010).
Note:- The Character Skin Pack is compatible only with the full retail version of Aliens vs Predator, and will not work with the demo version.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
18. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
19. Alien VS Predator is rated MA15+ and contains violence, all entrants need to be 15 years of age or over.
20. Please get your parent or guardian's permission to enter this competition.