1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 80 077 583 183) ("Promoter").
4. Please refer to the comp post for start and end dates ("Competition Post").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must hold a registered Facebook account and add a comment to the Competition Post.
6. Winners will be judged on their creativity, originality and humour.
7. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
8. Winners will be chosen within 2 weeks of competition start date ("Competition Date"). The prize on offer is described in the competition post.
9. Winners may be asked to confirm either their postal address or email address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prizes (including taxes, etc.) is the responsibility of the winners.
10. Chance plays no part in determining winners in this Promotion.
11. Winners will be notified either by email or by Facebook message within 30 days of the relevant closing date. If the winners do not reply to the email or Facebook message within 30 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
12. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
13. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
14. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and it's affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
17. The prize value will be as per competition post. All values quoted are current as at the time of post date and are subject to change.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of Australia.
20. You must be 13 years of age or older to create a Facebook account.
21. You must be 18 years of age or older to create a SEN Master account.
22. Entry into this competition is restricted to those aged 18 years of age or older.