Terms and Conditions
1. This offer is open to residents of Ireland and the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Persons").
2. This offer opens on 21st December 2010 from the time that the Premium Plan becomes available ("Opening Time").
3. To receive a 30 day free trial of the Premium Plan, Eligible Persons must, from the Opening Time:
(i) Create a Sony Entertainment Network or Sony Entertainment Network master account (a "Sony Online Services Account") if they do not already have one; and
(ii) Subscribe to the Music Unlimited Premium Plan.
Instructions for setting up an account and subscribing to the Premium Plan can be found at www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. Eligible Persons will need either a personal computer, a PS3TM system or selected Sony Bravia TVs, Blu-ray Home Theatre Systems or Players* ("Qualifying Device"). The free trial can only be taken up by one account per Qualifying Device.
4. This offer is only available to first time subscribers of the Premium Plan (this means it can only be used once per Eligible Person).
6. Eligible Persons will be required to submit their credit card details in order to subscribe to the Premium Plan. Unless an Eligible Person cancels their subscription prior to the end of the free trial, the subscription will automatically renew and Eligible Persons will be charged for the next 30 days (and thereafter if they do not subsequently cancel) in accordance with the provisions of the TOSUA. Eligible Persons can cancel their subscription via Sony Online Services Account Management.
7. The Promoter reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to disqualify any person whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of this offer.
8. Except where stated to the contrary, this promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, bundle or incentive.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel this offer or update and/or amend these terms and conditions in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
11. The Promoter is: Sony Network Entertainment Europe Limited of 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
* Music Unlimited is available across Sony's 2010 models of network-enabled BRAVIA TVs, Blu-ray Disc players, Blu-ray Home Theatre systems, as well as PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems and VAIOs and other windows based PC's. Visit Qriocity.com for more details.
Video guides to help you get the most out of all your PS3's entertainment options.
$69.95 - a small price, a year of gaming.