1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents 15 years of age and over ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts at 9:00am AEST on 28 October 2011 and continues until 11:55pm AEST on 18 November 2011 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants must state in 25 words or less, their own original idea of what would make an awesome hidden bonus feature in the new Uncharted 3 game and email their entry to email@example.com
6. Only one entry per person, per household, will be accepted.
7. Nine winners will be chosen on 20 November 2011 ("Competition Date"). The prize(s) on offer is described below ("Prize(s)"). The winner will be judged on creativity of response.
8. Chance plays no part in determining the winner of this Promotion.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 30 days of the closing date. The winner's name and town/suburb of residence will be posted on the PlayStation.com.au website. If the winner does not reply to the email within 28 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize(s) to the next entrant who meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the Prize(s) in any future promotion.
10. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
11. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
12. All Prize(s) must be taken as stated. The Prize(s) are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries and all materials created, developed or produced by you in connection with your entry shall become the property of the Promoter. You hereby assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights (including future rights) in your entry and otherwise arising in connection with your entry. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may (i) upon submission use the materials created, developed or produced by you in connection with your entry for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes; and/or (ii) disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
15. The Prize(s) includes 1 of 9 Official strategy guide for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (valued at $49.95 RRP)
Total Prize Pool Value: $449.55
16. Any other costs or personal expenses associated with the Prize(s) described above
shall be borne by the winner.
17. All values are current as at 28 October 2011 and are subject to change.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this Promotion at any time.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.