PSN Voucher Giveaway
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 15 years or older only ("Eligible Entrants"). The Promotion is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the Promotion.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts at 5pm AEST on 12th March 2012 and continues until 5pm AEST on 14th March 2012 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants need to simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org telling in 25 words or less, what's the best thing about PlayStation?
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. 100 winners will be chosen on 15th March 2012 ("Promotion End Date"). The prize on offer is described below. Winners will be judged on creativity of response.
8. Winners will be asked to confirm their email address before prizes are dispatched electronically. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the acceptance and use of the prizes (including any applicable fees, taxes, etc.) is the responsibility of the winners.
9. Chance plays no part in determining winners in this Promotion.
10. Winners will be notified by email as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 30 days from the Promotion End Date. If the winners do not reply to the email within 30 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant whose entry meets the judging criteria or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion. The winner(s) name and town of residence/state may be posted on au.playstation.com.
11. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries, entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details will be ineligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries, any technical difficulties with entry, or entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period.
12. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
13. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the Promotion, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
16. The prize on the Promotion End Date is 100 X $30 PSN Card Vouchers (one (1) per winner). The total prize pool is $3,000.00 RRP.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this Promotion at any time.
18. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.