- The "When Vikings Attack - Design a Character" competition ("Competition") is open to persons aged 7 years or over who are residents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Luxemburg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, United Kingdom ("Entrant Countries") except employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants").
- The Competition is open for entries on 19th July 2012 at 15.30 (GMT) and closes for entries on 9thth August 2012 at 23.59 (GMT) (the "Competition Period").
- To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a Participants will have to go to eu.playstation.com/psn/ competitions ("the Website");
b Click on the When Vikings Attack Character competition;
c Sign into their Sony Entertainment Network Account ("SEN Account"), or if they don't already have one, use their PlayStation®3 system, PlayStation®Vita system or PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system to create a SEN Account and then sign-in via the Website;
d The competition is free to enter. Participants will have to submit a drawing of a Viking character, using the template provided;
e The drawing can be created with any computer program or on paper. If the latter, a photo of the drawing must be submitted;
f By entering this Competition, Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entrants may submit unlimited entries during the Competition Period but will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- There will be 1 winner and 10 runners up who will be selected by Clever Beans (game developer company) based on the quality of the idea and how Clever Beans thinks it will fit in-game. The winners shall be notified of their selection within 2 weeks of the Competition.
- In order to claim their prize, the winners will have to reply to the email sent to them within 90 days featuring their name, date of birth and postal address.
- The winner will win a PlayStation®Vita system, wi-fi only, plus a PlayStation®Vita Memory Card 16GB Model with a total value of £240/ €299.99/ 7,112 CZK/, 2,231 NOK/, 2638 SEK/, 1,237 PLN/, 1,477 SAR/, 3,066 ZAR/, 11,750 RUB/, 361CHF/, 2,230DKK/, 1,470 AED/, 385 AUD/, 479NZD. In addition to this, the winner will get the chance to see their drawing transformed into an in-game character. The 10 runners up will win a PSN voucher for When Vikings Attack with a value of £6.40/ €7.99. PSN voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. PSV voucher codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. No cash alternatives will be offered. PSN voucher codes have an expiry date which will be communicated with the code.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send the prize to the winner within 30 days of receiving a winner's details by registered post but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are sent later than this.
- If the prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven days of receipt, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish each winner's name on the Promoter's website(s). Each winner's name will be made available on request to those enclosing a SAE marked 'When Viking Attack! Competition' to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms and Conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at their sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any prize awarded.
- General Rules apply to this Competition. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP United Kingdom.