1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years of age or over ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts at 5pm (AEDT) and continues until 11:59pm (AEDT) on 16 October 2014 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants need to simply answer the entry question provided in the competition post on the PlayStation Australia Facebook page during the Promotion Period ("Entries").
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. 4 winners will be chosen on 17 October 2014 ("Competition Date"). The prizes on offer are described below. The winners will be judged on hilarity and creativity of response.
8. Winners will need to message the PlayStation Australia Facebook account and will be asked to confirm their postal address before prizes are dispatched. The Promoter will bear the cost of delivery but all other costs associated with the taking and use of the prizes (including taxes, etc.) is the responsibility of the winners.
9. If the winners do not message the PlayStation Australia Facebook page within 48 hours of the competition closing, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant selected from the draw or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
10. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
11. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
12. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and it's affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
15. The prize on the Competition Date (including estimated values):
1 x signed cap - AUD$49.95
4 x drawstring bag - AUD$29.95
4 x photo set - AUD$9.95
4 x t-shirt - AUD$39.95
Total prize pool for 4 winners selected on the Competition Date is valued at an estimated AU$369.35. All estimated values quoted are current as at 15 October 2014 and are subject to change.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
17. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
18. You must be 18 years or older to enter this competition.
19. The Evil Within is classified R18+ and contains high impact horror violence.