1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents 15 years of age or over ("Eligible Entrants"). The competition is not open to employees of Sony Computer Entertainment companies, their agents, contractors, consultants, their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the competition. If you are under 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter the Promotion. You may be required to provide documentary proof of your eligibility to enter a Promotion.
3. The Promoter is Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 ("Promoter").
4. The Promotion starts at 1pm (AEDT) on 13 November 2014 and continues until 6pm (AEDT) on 27 November 2014 ("Promotion Period").
5. To enter to be eligible to win, Eligible Entrants need to simply retweet and reply to the entry question provided on the competition post on the PlayStation Australia Twitter page during the Promotion Period ("Entries").
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. 11 winners will be chosen at the end of each business day, from 13 November 2014 through to 27 November 2014 ("Competition Date") - excluding weekends. The prizes on offer are described below. The winners will be judged on creativity of response. Chance plays no part in determining the winners of this competition.
8. Winners will be asked to confirm their Twitter account before prizes are dispatched.
9. Winners will be notified by direct message within 30 days of the relevant closing date and the winners' names and town of residence will be posted on this website. If the winners do not reply within 30 days, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next entrant selected from the draw or to reoffer the prize in any future promotion.
10. Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
11. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry process in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
12. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value. The judge's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter will not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the competition, except that which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the competition entrants understand and agree that the Promoter (and its affiliates and companies that work for the Promoter) may use and disclose the information provided by them by entering the information into a database for future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, subject to any applicable privacy laws.
15. The prize on the Competition Dates (in no particular order):
10 x The Last of Us PS4 wrappz - AUD$29.95RRP each (total AUD$299.50RRP)
10 x Murasaki Baby PS Vita code – AUD$14.95RRP each (total AUD$149.50RRP)
10 x Hohokum code (PS4/PS3/PS Vita cross-buy) – AUD$19.45RRP each (total AUD$194.50RRP)
10 x CounterSpy code (PS4/PS3/PS Vita cross-buy) – AUD$19.45RRP each (total AUD$194.50RRP)
10 x The Unfinished Swan code (PS4/PS3/PS Vita cross-buy) – AUD$19.45RRP each (total AUD$194.50RRP)
10 x Flockers PS4 game code - AUD$30.95RRP each (total AUD$309.50RRP)
10 x Destiny PS4 Expansion Pass code - AUD$39.95RRP each (total AUD$399.50RRP)
10 x Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel PS3 code – AUD$89.95RRP each (total AUD$899.50RRP)
10 x NBA 2K15 PS4 code - AUD$99.95RRP each (total AUD$999.50RRP)
10 x PS4 goodies bag (total AUD$650.00RRP) including:
• PlayStation Messenger Bag - AUD$30.00RRP each
• PlayStation Lanyard - AUD$10.00RRP each
• Ratchet & Clank Keyring - AUD$10.00RRP each
• PS4 Sports Bottle - AUD$10.00RRP each
• PlayStation Brand Ballpen - AUD$5.00RRP each
10 x LittleBigPlanet 3 goodies bag (total AUD$600.00RRP) including:
• LBP3 bag - AUD$30.00RRP each
• LBP3 Toggle Keyring - AUD$10.00RRP each
• LBP3 OddSock Keyring - AUD$10.00RRP each
• LBP3 Swoop Keyring - AUD$10.00RRP each
Total prize pool for winners selected on the Competition Dates is valued at AU$4307.00RRP. All values quoted are current as at 11 November 2014 and are subject to change.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to modify these rules, suspend or discontinue this competition at any time.
17. These rules are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
18. Classifications for games featured in this competition:
• The Last of Us is rated R18+ (high impact violence)
• Murasaki Baby is rated PG (mild fantasy themes and violence)
• Hohokum is rated G (general)
• CounterSpy is rated M (violence; online interactivity)
• The Unfinished Swan is rated G (general)
• Flockers is rated MA15+ (strong violence; online interactivity)
• Destiny is rated M (fantasy violence; online interactivity)
• Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is rated MA15+ (strong violence; Online interactivity)
• NBA 2K15 is rated G (Caution: Online interactivity)
• LittleBigPlanet 3 is rated G (Caution: Online interactivity)