1. The "#LBP3" competition is open to persons aged 7 years or over who are residents of Australia, ("Entrant Countries") except employees, agents, contractors or consultants of the Promoter (as defined below) and their immediate families, the Promoter's associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with the Competition ("Entrants"). If you are under 18, you must obtain written parental or guardian consent to enter the Promotion. You may be required to provide documentary proof of your eligibility to enter a Promotion.
2. The Competition is open for entries on 10th November 2014 at 09.00 (EST) ("Opening Date") and closes on 20th November 2014 at 23.59 (EST) ("Closing Date"). The period from the Opening Date to and including the Closing Date shall be referred to as the "Competition Period".
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase of any kind is necessary. By entering the Competition, Entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
4. To enter the Competition, Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
a) Visit any of these five Instagram accounts @officialjaiwaetford @hollydazecoffeyyy @alexhayess @brittanybroben or @jacksoncoffey
b) Locate the specific 'Re-Gram' to win image relating to LittleBigPlanet 3 in any of these accounts;
c) Re-Gram or Re-post the correct image to their own personal Instagram account
d) In the captions section they must also answer the question "tell me what you IMAGINE your perfect day to look like?"
e) Include the competition hashtag #LBP3Oz and one of the following; #LBP3sackboy (or) #LBP3toggle (or) #LBP3oddsock (or) #LBP3swoop (or) #sackboyandmates so that entry is valid and searchable
f) Ensure the privacy settings of their Instagram account is set to 'public' so that their entry is identifiable
5. Each Entrant may only submit one (1) entry per competition. Maximum five (5) entries across all competition's. Each entrant will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize in total (as defined below).
6. There will be one (1) winner ("Winner") for each competition, resulting in five (5) major prizes.
7. Winners will be judged on creativitiy of response, at the completion of each Competition being the 20th November 2014. This will take place at Hausmann Communications (agent of PlayStation) 257a Oxford Street, Paddington, NSW, 2021. The Promoter reserves the right to select additional reserve entries and record them in order, in case an invalid entry is the original winner. Chance plays no part in determining the winners of this competition.
8. The winner of each Instagram competition will be notified by the promoter on their entry post via direct (@) callout, and will be requested to provide their contact number and address details via email. It is the Entrants responsibility to provide these details to confirm acceptance of each Prize. If the winner does not contact the Promoter within seven (7) days of competition closure, they will forfeit the Prize and another winner will be selected and notified.
9. In order to claim their Prize, the Winner must provide their full name, postal address, date of birth and contact phone number to the email directed.
10. The Winner of each competition will win the following "Winner Prize":
a) one (1) PlayStation®4 console;
b) one (1) copy of Little Big Planet 3
11. The ultimate value of each of the five winner's prize is $609.95, total pool value of $3,049.50
12. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to send by registered post, the PlayStation®4 and copy of the game to the Winner, within two (2) weeks of the point at which any further details have been provided to the Promoter and/or Agency by the Winner as required.
13. Prizes must be taken as stated and may not be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives; however the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize with a prize of a similar value.
14. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem which may result in any Competition entry or other correspondence being lost or not being properly registered. Entry is online only via the Instagram app which can be downloaded at the following links:
15. In the event of a dispute, the Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside its control.
17. If a Prize is found to be ineffective, faulty or damaged upon receipt, the Promoter must be notified in writing within seven (7) days of receipt, otherwise the Runner-Up Prize will be deemed to be accepted as received. This does not affect a Winner's and/or Runner-Up's statutory rights (if any).
18. The Winner's agree to take part in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
19. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may in its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfill any Prize awarded
20. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the Winner's name on the Promoter's website(s) or social media channels.
21. The "Promoter" is: Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty Limited (ABN 80 077 583 183) of Level 1, 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010