|Suitable for general audiences|
|Release date:||26 September 2003|
He might be without a major title for the first time in ages, but his game's still got it
The best golf game on PS2 gets better this year, with the addition of new courses and features. Famous layouts such as St. Andrews, Royal Birkdale, TPC Sawgrass and Pebble Beach are joined by a generous helping of fictitious courses.
This time out you'll be able to play as yourself, thanks to a detailed Create-A-Golfer mode that enables the player to adjust and edit all physical attributes. And playing well in tournaments unlocks new equipment and clothing that will ensure your player turns out in style, wherever he plays on the new World Tour mode.
Further new features include Stableford scoring - a favourite with club players everywhere - and the surprise appearance of real PGA Tour events at the correct time of year. At the heart of the game, the Total Precision Swing system remains, enabling you to draw or fade the ball using the analogue stick.
- 19 courses, including St. Andrews, Pebble Beach and TPC Sawgrass
- New Create-A-Golfer mode lets you build a highly detailed swinger
- New PGA Tour pros include Justin Rose and John Daly
- New World Tour mode allows you to travel the globe unlocking new golfers, cash and equipment as you go
- Actual PGA Tour events appear at correct time of year, thanks to the PS2's internal clock