Discover and unleash all your PS3's entertainment options with the PS3 Guides - a series of 14 videos designed to walk you through, step by step, your PS3's features from movies, music, photos, games and connected services.
Your PlayStation®3 is a fantastic video games console - but there's more to it than meets the eye. It's also an amazing entertainment system, letting you enjoy high definition movies, music and photos on your big screen TV.
When you connect your PS3 online and to PlayStation®Network, a whole new world of entertainment opens up, giving you instant access to online gaming and on demand movie, TV and music services.
The PS3 Guides provide step by step videos on how to get the most out of your PS3's features and entertainment options.
You'll find guides on:
- Video: learn how to take advantage of PS3's Blu-ray, DVD and video file playback features
- Music: importing your CD's and music files to your PS3's hard drive, and managing/creating playlists
- Photos: storing and viewing your photos in amazing slideshows via your PS3
- Games: PS3 game features including motion controlled gaming
- Connecting your PS3 to the internet: access online features and services
- Updating your PS3: ensuring that your PS3 has all the latest features and access to entertainment services
- How to join PlayStation Network: your ticket to a world of connected entertainment including games, movies, TV and music
- Home Networking: access music, video and photos from your PC and other networked devices in your home via your PS3
- On-Demand Movies and TV: stream or download movies and TV shows straight to your PS3
- On-Demand Music: watch music videos free of charge with VidZone, or subscribe to Music Unlimited to stream millions and millions of audio tracks
- Catch-up TV and other movie services: access catch up services from local TV networks and other movie streaming services
- Connected Gaming: getting the most out of your games and gaming experiences when you're connected to the PlayStation Network
- Social: link your PlayStation Network and social network accounts together to share your experiences with your friends
To access these guides, simply head to au.playstation.com/helphub.