Find out how to get the most from your PlayStation Move sharp shooter.
Inserting the motion controller and navigation controller
Note: Do not attempt to insert either controller while a USB cable is attached.
1. Slide the RELEASE latch on both sides simultaneously to remove the top cover of the barrel guide.
2. Insert the motion controller into the barrel guide.
3. Attach the top cover.
4. Insert the navigation controller into the navigation controller holder.
5. Close the navigation controller holder cover.
Using the sharp shooter
1. To adjust the length of the stock, press the release button and pull the stock out or push it in to your desired length.
When you pull the stock out, listen for the clicks that indicate the secure stop locations.
2. Use either hand to operate the navigation controller and the free hand to operate the T button trigger.
Wear the motion controller's wrist strap around the hand which you are using to operate the navigation controller.
(Optional) To lock the Move button trigger so it cannot be pressed, slide the Safety Lock located on either side of the sharp shooter to the down position. (The button on the other side should automatically slide to the down position) To unlock the Move button trigger, return the Safety Lock to the up position.
3. For information about in-game button control, please consult your game manual.
Removing the motion and navigation controllers
1. Remove the navigation controller from the navigation controller holder.
2. Remove the motion controller from the barrel guide.
Find out how to adjust your controller settings to get the most from your games.
Find out how to tweak your screen display settings to optimise your gameplay experience on PS3.
Tell us if someone is spoiling your online experience with PlayStation.
Video guides to help you get the most out of all your PS3's entertainment options.
Use this handy tool for more information on error codes and suggested solutions.