|Release date:||10 September 2009|
|Developer:||Wicked Witch Software|
|Publisher:||Tru Blu Entertainment|
Lead your AFL team to glory.
AFL Challenge for PSP is an Official AFL football game featuring all the official clubs and players with quality 3D graphics and fast, furious totally addictive game play.
AFL Challenge allows players to play through an entire Home and Away season and the finals series, leading up to the Toyota AFL Grand Final.
Use strategy to manage your clubs and train up key players in key positions to enhance your own attack and defence styles.
- All official teams: All the official AFL teams are present and available to play as, and play against leading up to the Toyota AFL Grand Final
- Quick Match mode: Available from the main menu, players can jump right into the action and play a quick match against their favourite rivalries in a range of difficulty
- Season mode: Teams will play each other through the Home and Away Season and the Finals Series, leading up to the Toyota AFL Grand Final. Opposition team stats are generated at the start of each new season making for different team strengths and weaknesses every time you play
- Changing Player Statistics: Players can make strategic decisions on training players in various areas. These statistics are represented within the game play with players being able to physically move faster, kick further and more accurately and have more chance of successfully tackling or resisting tackles
- Multiple camera angles: AFL Challenge has several key camera modes available from the options menu as well as being able to cycle through them during game play itself. There are multiple camera angles ranging from close behind the player, to zoom out and a wide zoom out also
- Varied player animations: All players feature a range of animations. Kicks, marks, handballs, sprint and tackles are all there and will play differently depending if your player was successful or not in any action, depending on their stats