|Release date:||10 September 2009|
|Developer:||Wicked Witch Software|
|Publisher:||Tru Blu Entertainment|
Lead your NRL team to glory.
Rugby League Challenge on the PSP is an official NRL game featuring all the official Clubs and Players with quality 3D graphics and fast, furious, totally addictive game play.
Rugby League Challenge allows players to play through an entire season of rounds and the finals series, leading up to the Grand Final.
Use strategy to manage your clubs and train up key players in key positions to enhance your own attack and defence styles.
- All official teams All the official NRL and Super League teams are present and available to play as, and play against leading up to the grand final
- Quick Match mode: Available from the main menu, players can jump right into the action and play a quick match against their favourite foes in a range of difficulty
- Season mode: Teams will play each other through the regular season, finals and then the Grand Final. Opposition team stats are generated at the start of each new season making for different team strengths and weaknesses every time you play
- Changing Player Statistics: Players can make strategic decisions on training players in various areas. These statistics are represented within the game play with players being able to physically move faster, kick further and more accurately and have more chance of successfully tackling or resisting tackles
- Multiple camera angles: Rugby League Challenge has several key camera modes available from the options menu as well as being able to cycle through them during game play itself. There are multiple camera angles ranging from close behind the player, to zoom out and a wide zoom out also
- Varied player animations: All players feature a range of animations. Kicks, passes, catching, sprint and tackles are all there and will play differently depending if your player was successful or not in any action, depending on their stats