|Release date:||27 June 2012|
|Publisher:||Tru Blu Entertainment|
The first game ever published for PS Vita by Tru Blu Entertainment features console quality Rugby Challenge gameplay, graphics, game modes and authenticity.
- Multiple game modes including Single Match, Competition and Multi Year Career Modes as well as extensive Help and Tutorial Mode options for players new to the game
- 96 teams and 31 stadia, incorporating official team and competition licences for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Bledisloe Cup, AU/NZ Super Rugby, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup and Ranfurly Shield
- Utilisation of key PS Vita capabilities including touch screen controls for gameplay (conversion kicks and lineouts), the rear touch panel for sprint and a full touch screen user interface
- Online multiplayer capabilities allowing gamers to compete in 1 vs 1 head-to-head play and leaderboard competitions
- Extensive customisation tools allowing users to shape the game to their own preferences by creating and customising new players, teams and competitions
- Real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks' halfback Justin Marshall.